SOLD - Looking to Trade 02 Four Wheel Camper-Hawk for Fleet

slukenelson

I have a 2002 Hawk that I am looking to trade for a Fleet or other model that will fit an 09 Toyota Tacoma long bed. I bought the camper at an auction under the assumption that it would fit my truck and was very disappointed to discover (as I went to pick it up) that it didn't fit. It was pretty dirty when we trailered it home, but it cleaned up really nice and we found a diamond in the rough. Unfortunately it won't work with my truck. I am hoping to find a Fleet or similar in comparable condition.

I am replacing the front lift hinge as it was damaged, otherwise it is very clean and in good condition.

Has the following:

-Two burner stove
-Sink w/fresh water tank
-Norcold Fridge
-Furnace
-Rear spot lights
-Deep Cycle battery (new)
-Mechanical jacks for loading and unloading camper
-Fantastic Fan
-Winter liner
-Aluminum Roof Rack

Everything works and is in good condition. Blue fabric on the cushions, that are clean. Linoleum is peeling just slightly under the bench seat. I'll post pics soon.

If I am unable to find someone interested in trading, I will be listing it for sale in a couple of weeks. Located in Pocatello, ID.

Hey, I don't have a fleet to offer but am definitely interested if you decide to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Your Hawk would fit my '05 Tundra like a dream. Do you have pictures and a price? I don't have a Fleet, but I'm only a few hours away.

I've got a Finch model FWC that fits Tacomas and I'm moving to a Tundra and want a Hawk. I'm in Ogden, UT. If you're interested we could probably work something out. Shoot me a text or give me a call. 8oh1-388-282six
Gordon

I've since sold my Finch and bought my Hawk.

Like a majority of the other posts, would be interested in a purchase if/when you decide to sell...looks like it has been almost a couple of weeks.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom