**SOLD**Snug top, Benicia California**SOLD**

Roger

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Pending Sale as of 9/22/2010, on hold until 9/24/2010 21:00 pacific time. -roger

Snug Top, Carpet Kit combo.
Want to sell for $400 (obo..

This camper shell will fit a Toyota T100 1997 8 Foot Bed. It will also fit early/most(?) Toyota Tundra 8 foot Bed trucks, I am not sure what years.

Inside Box Measurements of my truck are 61.5 inches (wide) by 96.5 inches (long).
The side to side (wide) measurements are 61.5 inches (inside) + 2 3/4 (per shelf) so a total of 67 inches total across.

The long side is 96.5 inches inside the box the front shelf (by the passenger box) is 1.75 +-.25 inches; the back (tailgate) is 1.5 (+-.25) inches. Total overall length is 99.5. If my measurements are off or seem to be off let me know or ask me a question.

White exterior, tinted windows, screens in great shape. Medium Blue interior carpet kit (berber?); Great Shape. No scrapes, dog hair, cracks, gouges, rot, smells, sun rot, sun tan, funk, gunk, or back wash. This sucker does not leak on my truck! Only mess up is the cab to camper slider lock is buggered. All hardware included (envelope with blue tape hold the 8 (or 6?) hold downs).

Shell/carpet kit located in Benicia. I can meet you after 6:00 PM Mon-Fri. Weekends I can make an appointment to meet you, Sunday is best. I check my email at about 5PM and will reply ASAP. You lag, you lose.

zPnUQ8sOtCCxWNMa48LparKpS5QH-KHf0mljRyuJ9Ac

Edit for spelling - clarity

Back
Top Bottom