-=SOLD=- Thinking about Selling: 2008 FWC Eagle

davidshourd

Advanced Member
EDIT- I originaly had the listing below back in May. since then I have had a new job come up that requires a move into a smaller place. that being said I am putting the camper up for sale. sad day indeed, but just too many toys to keep moving around. anyway, listing below is still current. onyl used it abotu 3 or 4 times since the posting in May.

I have owned this 2008 FWC Eagle for about 2 1/2 years now. got a lot of use out of it and just thinking about changing my set up to something with a bit more back country ability. maybe a pull behind AT trailer. I wanted to post up here to see what kind of interest there is for it. I live in Portland Oregon if anyone wants to come check it out in person.

2008 Four Wheel Camper Eagle
-ARB awning
-custom storage compartment on drivers side.
-drivers side and rear exterior lights.
-onboard deep cycle battery.
-solar panels mounted on the roof with charge controller. As long as the camper is outside your battery will always be topped off.
-120V plug for shore power/charging battery
-3-way fridge
-suburban gas furnace, with digital thermostat.
-stainless counter top.
-on board propane tank
-no mold or water damage.
-custom made jerry can holder mounted to back.

Asking for $8,000, OBO. Not interested in delivering, pick up only.

email me for questions: davidshourd@hotmail.com

couple links to pictures/videos. videos are pretty old.

EDIT- I originaly had the listing above back in May. since then I have had a new job come up that requires a move into a smaller place. that being said I am putting the camper up for sale. sad day indeed, but just too many toys to keep moving around. anyway, listing below is still current. onyl used it abotu 3 or 4 times since the posting in May.

Might want to shoot tumbleweed a PM so he sees this listing since he wants an eagle and is just up here in WA: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5539/

Hello,
I am interested is seeing the Eagle camper. I live in Federal Way, WA. It's about 2 hrs drive from here. Please let me know when it's a good time to see.

Thanks,

Hello,
I am interested is seeing the Eagle camper. I live in Federal Way, WA. It's about 2 hrs drive from here. Please let me know when it's a good time to see.

Thanks,

nice to meet you today tumbleweed. good luck in your ongoing search!

Back
Top Bottom