Sorry about this! Death Valley Head Count

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
I know, all these Death Valley threads are taking over this place! However, it is important we get an accurate head/truck count so that we can plan our camping and permits. SO....... if you are planning on attending the rally on Jan 17th, please post a confirmation in this thread with how many vehicles and people you are going to bring.

Thanks!

re: Head Count

1 Truck
1 Human
3 Dogs

Note: I'm not unaccustomed to primitive, side road camping and I'm willing to camp away from other wanders to make room for those who wish to be with the group. Therefore, count me in if there is room wherever we may choose, other wise, I'll meet you for some exploring.

I'm in.One truck,one wanderer! Picture = Titus Canyon DV

Attachments

• 100_0507.jpg
    100_0507.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 372
I know I said before I would be last minute...Well checking the calendar can ruin your day..

I'm officially out.

I have a charity poker tourney that weekend...Bummer!

Somebody get a picture for gosh sakes!!

One dog, one human, one truck and possibly one Jeep depending on just what we wind up doing.

Finances are tight but I figure I can always put the fuel on the gas card. Primitive camping would be my preference.

We can play poker and give the winnings to charity

I know I said before I would be last minute...Well checking the calendar can ruin your day..

I'm officially out.

I have a charity poker tourney that weekend...Bummer!

Somebody get a picture for gosh sakes!!

Hey TT, we can play poker in the desert, and agree to give the winnings to the charity of the winners choice! Sorry to hear your out, I was looking forward to meeting you.

I have a feeling we will meet in the future Edo..Your only an hour up the road from me...Spring time is just around the corner!

I wish I could talk all the celebs at the tourney to go to DV...that's where I want to be! Fat chance.....

Have Fun!!!
TT

Add 1 more truck, 1 person and no dogs.

Another possible camping spot is Rhyolite. It's a ghost town outside the east entrance to the park near the entrance to Titus canyon. Last week Titus canyon was closed due to snow. Hopefully that situation will correct itself by the 17th.

Dick

Rats, I'm out

Unfortunately, I can't make the rally. There was some discussion between me and those to whom I report. The final decision is that I can not take a few days vacation following the weekend of Jan 17-18. I don't blame my boss(es) because we have a lot going on.

The organization chart for my company is a complex, evolving and fluid thing. It's best to look at it with crossed eyes.

Back
Top Bottom