Source for screen door slider?

Wildcat

My screen door slider needs replacing (approx 12x12 piece). Amazon (Camco) is showing that clear ones are out of stock and I don't see any other sources. Looks like I can find a beige or white one but just checking to see if anybody else has a suggestion. I guess I can always try calling FWC. I see e-trailer might have some. Anybody else recommend another source?

On a side note, I was a frequent user of the search feature on the old site software. With the new software I can't seem to narrow down searches (including advanced search) with quote marks and/or + signs. And I'm not finding any guidance on the search features. Can anybody point me in right direction?

I never found the old search to work that well for me. I generally used that big search engine and added "site:wanderthewest.com" to the search terms. Not the answer you were looking for, I realize.

Thanks for the replies and link! Sledawg, your link was helpful. I noticed from your link that I had searched Amazon specifically under RV screen door parts whereas your link was a product under "Tools and Home Improvements". Lesson learned. It looks like there is more than one available product under that category.

Bill, thanks for the suggestion about using Google search.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom