Southwest Ode Blitz

Bosque Bill

There is a new adventure posted on Bosque Bill's Backroads travel & camping blog:

http://bosquebill.blogspot.com/2015/09/southwest-ode-blitz-2015.html

This post is a little different from my previous travel tales as it has two distinct audiences. 1) my general camping/travel friends, and 2) folks who attended the SW Ode Blitz at City of Rocks State Park, New Mexico or have an interest in dragonflies. The whole Blitz thing is explained in the preface.

As always, I strongly recommend you click a photo in the post to view larger versions.
You may use your arrow keys to move between them.

Very nice! I enjoy your writing and especially the pictures. There is much beauty out there to be discovered.

I think it's very fitting that some of those New Mexican dragonflies appeared to be wearing turquoise... Thanks for the TR and the beautiful photographs.

Bill, another great report, beautiful pictures. Thanks for another great report. jd

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wander The West mobile app

I too enjoyed the report and photos. I didn't realize there were so many species of dragonflies. I'm going to start looking more closely at the ones I see.

Thanks to Ski, WS, JacintoKid, highz (yes, cool spot - my first time), Shane (nice blog; added to my blogroll), JD (ditto), Bill Harr, takesiteasy (yes, look closely, take pictures), and Frank.

I appreciate you taking the time to leave such nice comments. I really need to get my act together and read your trip reports.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom