Summer time and the living is easy!

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
Quick trip to Eugene Or. over the F-Day weekend. Spent one night at Lassen. Nice temps not many people. Than made a stop at Baum Lake at Cassel on Hat creek. Lots of birds some eagles and ospreys fun watching. Than north on 299/139 to Collier Memorial cg ,near Crater Lk.for the night. Came home the whole coast way nice through Or.and Ca. Even nice through Redwood NP,than came the people and more people.Well at least the drive along the coast was nice, lots of wind though.
This was our first long trip with the new( to us) 02 Tundra. I am very pleased so is the wife. Milage wasn't to bad about 14/15. Only 2 less than the camper on the 06 Ranger.
Here in Monterey we are having the "chamber" weather. No fog yet but i think it's coming soon.
The boat pic is on the river in Bandon Or.
Enjoy the summer. Frank

Attachments

• DSCN4976.jpg
    DSCN4976.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCN4997.jpg
    DSCN4997.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN4998.jpg
    DSCN4998.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 106
Yeh going to miss the "doc". While in Eugene we went to the Prairie Home Companion show and saw Sam Bush and Elven Bishop. Pretty good music. Nice way to start the summer. It was interesting to see a live radio broadcast and all the work that goes on that you can't see when listening.
Not many plans for the summer camping.We will wait till Sept for any long trips. Stay away from the crowds. Hope to take the camper with us to our cabin and visit some of the lake campgrounds in the Ebbetts pass area. We visit them for day use but would like to spend more time there.
Frank

Being a fisher I knew others out there might like this.So I couldn't resist.
Go use summer while it's here. Christmas is just around the corner!!!
Frank

Attachments

• DSCN4405.jpg
    DSCN4405.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom