Talkin’ About Big Trouble

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Today I went into town for a few needed supplies for Fort Sagebrush, and I thought for a minute I was in deep and serious trouble.

There was nearby banjo music…

So, I take a break from work. I sit in my chair at the desk. I pick up my banjo - in its stand right beside me - play a couple tunes. I click on the computer, banjo still in my lap, check on Wander the West, and I find this. I do not know what to say.

Happyjax, the secret to true happiness is pick your banjo everyday. A happy home is a home with a banjo. Guaranteed. No doubt about it.

These rumors about big, deep, serious trouble are meaningless, absolutely meaningless.

I have only one decision to make right now. Shall I begin again with The Crow or A Cold Frosty Morning?

A happy home. :)

ski3pin said:
So, I take a break from work. I sit in my chair at the desk. I pick up my banjo - in its stand right beside me - play a couple tunes. I click on the computer, banjo still in my lap, check on Wander the West, and I find this. I do not know what to say.

Happyjax, the secret to true happiness is pick your banjo everyday. A happy home is a home with a banjo. Guaranteed. No doubt about it.

These rumors about big, deep, serious trouble are meaningless, absolutely meaningless.

I have only one decision to make right now. Shall I begin again with The Crow or A Cold Frosty Morning?

Well, if’n yuh gunna pick, howabouts this in honor of the late Sagebrush Salty.

ski3pin said:

Ski,
You have motivated me to get my finger picks out! I need to practice so we can play together one day :)

My mom played the banjo and the accordion and the guitar - and sang opera. What really frightened us kids was when she played Malaguena on the baby grand.

Back
Top Bottom