Tarp/Bug Shelter

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I saw this bug room on another forum. Looks functional.

Nemo 12x12

image.jpeg

After you watch the video it will be hard not to get one. We bought one, very easy to put up and take down. We bought the sides and they are great in bad weather. We ordered ours directly from Clam. jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

We bought a Clam off amazon with the optional solid side panels. Plan is to be able to use it for camp showers as well. I've had it set-up twice. It is easy to get lost in it while it's a bundle, but it doesn't take long to get it sorted out and with practice I expect it to get easier and easier. All of those poles do make for a decent sized bundle, so it's probably not for everyone.

After seeing the small Clam on this site some months ago, we decided to buy one and like it very much. As many of you know, it rained quite a bit at the WTW rally last April at the Carrizo Plain. We used the Clam as a "spare room." We had coffee in it in the morning and a night cap in it at night. Despite the sometimes hard rain, we were both dry and comfortable. By the way, the "breezeway" cover is a Big Agnes Twin Butte Car Tarp that we bought five or six years ago. We are very pleased with this set up if we are staying in one place for more than a single day. That being said, I have been in Tuff Guy 62's Coleman on several occasions and like it a lot . . . . and it is considerably less expensive.

Attachments

• Clam at Carrizo 2.jpg
    Clam at Carrizo 2.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Clam at Carrizo 1.jpg
    Clam at Carrizo 1.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 144
I thought so, too. Only to find that the BG Twin Butte is NLA. Found some of it's accessories like a screen room, but no main assembly. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom