The Resolution

the fisherman

Big Time
My better half reminded me that this is the time to set new goals and, set a better course for your life. She also pointed out that for women the diet seems to be the most popular resolution, and thought I should post this diet plan for your wives and girlfriends to help cope with the stress of the holidays and the coming new year............Breakfast: *1 grapefruit *1 slice whole-wheat toast *1 cup skim milk........Lunch: *1 small portion lean steamed chicken *1 cup herbal tea *1 Penguin biscuit.........Afternoon tea: *the rest of the Penguin biscuits from the packet *1 tub of Geno Genilli ice cream with chocolate topping......Dinner:*4 bottles of wine(red or white) *2 loaves of garlic bread *1 family size Supreme Pizza *3 Snickers bars........Late night snack*1 whole cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer) She also reminded me that "stressed" is desserts spelled backwards" We sincerly hope this helps.

You forgot the steamed and seasoned crustaceans Amigo!

Attachments

• Brian's 7point75 inch blue crab - caught 08-18-06.jpg
    Brian's 7point75 inch blue crab - caught 08-18-06.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 222
Fisherman, Happy New year to you and you wife! Thank her for that fabulous diet plan it brought a smile to my face. I love your new profile picture. How does one post pictures? Enjoy Terri

Terri Go to the bottom of a page and use the pull down to get to the "USER CONTROL PANEL" Then click on "EDIT AVATAR" on the left and browse to a picture that is the right sized. Look at the two pictures below. I too like Fisherman's new Avatar.

Attachments

• userControl1.jpg
    userControl1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 166
  • userControl.jpg
    userControl.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 188
Back
Top Bottom