The winner of the August Partner stove giveaway is..........

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
The winner is Ted! Congrats! Ted if you find your way home from Yellowstone let me know and I'll get this right out to you :LOL:

Congratulations, Ted!
smile.gif

Maybe one day I'll be so lucky...

Congrats Ted!!!!!

I believe you can see the future!

Are you heading through Bend now so you can take it on your Yellowstone trip?

<snip> Ted if you find your way home from Yellowstone let me know and I'll get this right out to you :LOL:

Gosh Ted, we were so excited about you winning the stove we missed the tag on DD's announcement. :rolleyes:

Did ski3pin originally get pulled for this one (second time for the stove)? I could have sworn I saw his name listed on Monday morning.

Congrats either way Ted!

Did ski3pin originally get pulled for this one (second time for the stove)? I could have sworn I saw his name listed on Monday morning.

Congrats either way Ted!

No I screwed that up. The rewards system has a flaw where on the first of the month the prize notification defaults to the last person that won that prize. I meant to update it before it rolled over to the first but I forgot.

Didn't enter as we already have one :)

Don't want to get in the way of you guys getting a win!

Yeah right. You just aren't up to cooking us up a seven course extravaganza. Ice cream can make up for that :)

Back
Top Bottom