The WTW Dev & Bug list

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
So there's a list of known items that I can't fix right now - I'll have to wait until they are addressed by the software vendor. I'll list those here for reference and as a reminder to myself. If you know of more please let me know.

1. Can't edit spot comments. This is just a dumb omission by IPB and I hope they feel bad for making such silly mistake (that is a major PIA for me).

2. Search sucks. They know about it and upcoming versions should resolve this.

3. Photo handling could be better. IE - how about being able to add a photo to a thread and have it auto-posted in the gallery. Duh. This is 2010 not 1999 - how about some modern conveniences already IPB?

4. Text editor is poor and prone to bugs.

5. Integrated tags system - until this is ready we won't be able to browse all photos associated to a spot in a separate gallery - we will have to view the entire area gallery to find the photos we are looking for.

I'll update this list as things come up.

I still have to double click the View new content button every time.

Can you give me a couple details on this again? What happens the first time you click it? What browser are you using?

Firefox 3.5.9 on a MacBook

The first time it says No new content.
The second time it loads up 30-40 or however many since the last time I clicked "Mark all as read". It is only a minor inconvenience, one I have become accustomed to to, but wrong just the same. Thanks for your dedication to making this a great community and board.

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#107145] The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator

while uploading a pic related to jedadiah smith park....i was successful at uploading one before this failure

Your "view counter" isn't workin' Dog...

Most recent threads show replies but zero views... that ain't right.

Your "view counter" isn't workin' Dog...

Most recent threads show replies but zero views... that ain't right.

That only gets updated every few hours to reduce the server resources required.

The second time it loads up 30-40 or however many since the last time I clicked "Mark all as read". It is only a minor inconvenience, one I have become accustomed to to, but wrong just the same. Thanks for your dedication to making this a great community and board.

I see that in Firefox too. Weird. I'll look into it.

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#107145] The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator

while uploading a pic related to jedadiah smith park....i was successful at uploading one before this failure

What was the file size of the image you were trying to upload?

Happens on Safari 4.04 also on my MacBook 10.5.8, just takes two clicks :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom