Tie Downs w/ Running Boards

tordog12

I have recently purchased a 2010 Tundra 4 door and it has tube steps below the doors. Does anyone have any good suggestions for front camper tie downs for this? I have looked at the Torklifts for the tundra, but it says they won't work with tube steps. Any ideas or suggestions out there? I have a Northstar tc650 that I put in the bed if that helps. Open to any suggestions or ideas and pictures if you have them!

happijac

I believe it's generally acknowledged here that "running boards" are ... well how do I put this? Let's just say running boards are body damage waiting to happen. I'm sure others will have a "similar opinion."

I believe it's generally acknowledged here that "running boards" are ... well how do I put this? Let's just say running boards are body damage waiting to happen. I'm sure others will have a "similar opinion."

I agree. Fortunately these are not the full running boards and just the tube steps.

I agree. Fortunately these are not the full running boards and just the tube steps.

I use my tube steps(Nerf Bars) as light duty rock sliders :unsure:

Then I would imagine that the Torklift system is similarly exposed.

Just checked the Torklift site and they advertise that they have a solution for truck with running boards/nerf bars. Didn't know that. Give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom