Tire Pressure Alert

Beach

Winter is coming on, temps running lower, check your tire pressures. Just checked mine and found an average of 4-5 lb. drop since the cold front. Don't forget the spare. Happy camping

Beach said:
Winter is coming on, temps running lower, check your tire pressures. Just checked mine and found an average of 4-5 lb. drop since the cold front. Don't forget the spare. Happy camping
Are you suggesting that with lower temps you want to inflate your tires back up to what they were when temps were warmer? Hmmm. I always thought that "recommended" temps were at 70* F = Cold. If the temps drop, then the pressure is supposed to go down so when the tires are back up to 70* they are at the correct pressure.

Vic, I'm suggesting that anyone heading out during a cold spell or once colder temps are in place for the season, check and adjust pressure. When weather warms, yes you will need to adjust as needed.

Beach said:
Vic, I'm suggesting that anyone heading out during a cold spell or once colder temps are in place for the season, check and adjust pressure. When weather warms, yes you will need to adjust as needed.
Good advice... checking tire pressure, oil, washer fluid, etc. And don't forget to top the headlight Blitzenfluid! :D

JaSAn said:
My @$#%&* truck won't let me miss it.
Same here. But this year I will do it before my truck sings me a one note song. Although it is about time I pull my spare off and do a visual check.

Back
Top Bottom