Titan Expedition Vehicle For Sale SOLD

home skillet

2006 Nissan Titan with fully integrated Custom Built Carbon Fiber camper: Asking: $17000 OBO.....Must Sell.
Many of you know this rig. You may even be shocked that I'm selling. I have found that my wife and I need a wee bit more room these days and are looking to switch to a pull along of some kind. So, the TEV has to go since I'm not made outa money and the tree I planted never did produce dollars (the guy said it would).
Located: Wenatchee, WA

I bought this Truck new and it runs and rides like the day I took it off the lot. Blue Books around $10,000. It has been converted to a full time expedition/overland rig.

The Truck:

The Good:
2006 Nissan Titan LE King Cab 4X4 Fully Loaded except for DVD/Sirus Player
Mileage: 68,000
Condition: Very Good
Highlights: Leather seats, Leather steering wheel, Towing Package, Premium Sound Package, Power everything, rear slider. The interior is in excellent condition. No rips, tears, or damage.
Brand new BF Goodrich AT2 Tires (the best all terrain tire available in my opinion)
Front leveling kit added.
Rear Air Bags
Custom Exterior all aluminum storage box on the rear where the bumper used to live. Tons of storage for camping gear, recovery gear, whatever.

The Bad:
Not much. There is a small dent in the front chrome portion of the bumper. You can see it if the light hits it right. Both of the exhaust manifolds have small cracks. But like the mechanic told me. Don't bother. It doesn't affect the engine and isn't a real problem
That's it.

The Camper:

OK. This is where this deal really shines. I custom built this camper and fully integrated with the truck in 2011. It took me one year to do and I did it right. ITS BOMB PROOF.

The shell is completely made out of 2-3 inch rigid foam board completely wraped in 2 layers of carbon fiber material and resin. This rendered a VERY strong shell that only weighs around 450 lbs. NOT KIDDING. With the interior fully built out the camper is right around 700 lbs dry weight. The exterior is finished with skim coat and professionally applied automotive paint and UV clear coat. All windows are aluminum RV sliders.

It's a hard sided pop-up with electric servo rams that lift the top with a remote control! Mind blowing right? The cabover profile is only 20 inches when down and 38 inches when up. Overhead lights with a switch in the cab help to light up the desert when needed.

There is a 3 gallon external ROTOPAK fuel can mounted on the exterior AND a 2.5 resin propane tank also on the outside.

The interior is comfortable and way more spacious than most other pop-ups because the shell is mounted to aluminum frame of the Titan's bed. THIS IS NOT A SLIDE IN AND IS PERMANENTLY MOUNTED TO THE TRUCK. every inch of the truck bed is part of the interior of the camper.

Interior amenities: 12v 40Q electric fridge, 32 gallon fresh water tank, stainless sink, 2 burner propane stove, catalytic propane heater, on-demand hot water heater, 3/4 shower, lots of drawers and under bed storage, removable dinning table and bench, fantastic fan, queen size sleeping bunk, and an external portable grey water tank.

Electrical: Mostly battery powered. The batteries live in the external tool box on the rear of the truck. They are integrated with the trucks power plant and will charge while driving (battery separator makes this safe). I did set up an external plug for those rare times when there is AC power hook up.

I could go on for a few pages on this rig but let me just say that it has exceeded my expectations over the last 5 years. This rig is so light and stable with low center of gravity that it has been on trips that even those tiny soft sided campers had trouble with. Black Rock Desert, Steins Mountains, Idaho backcountry, Oregon Backcountry discovery route, parts of the Washington backcountry discovery route, etc. Super capable and strong not to mention comfortable.

Here are some pics. Interior pics to come later on. Checking interest at this point. PM me and we can talk more.

Attachments

• IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_5476.jpg
    IMG_5476.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_4394.jpg
    IMG_4394.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 234
Back
Top Bottom