Tow Missle

the fisherman

Big Time
here are a few pics. of my truck,some mods you can see some you can't if anybody is interested I will post a complete list. Enjoy The Fisherman

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 659
More Pics.

more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 656
WOW those are beautiful dogs! I've always wanted a Newf. How have they been for you?

Nice truck too :D

awesome pics, killer dogs. i'd love to see more of both! also, maybe some list of your mods, any camp pics? here's my newf...steely. dd, they are great dogs, prone to some injuries however, steely tore is acl skiing 4 years ago but has been healthy otherwise. great companions...hijack over :D!

fisherman, thanks for posting!

The Dogs

Newfs are the best,mine are my right and left hand men,could'nt live without em.The list is in the works, also I am getting ready to install a water heater and shower in my friends 01 Granby will document entire job. You gotta great friend there Erod.

Sweet............ride.... What kind of bumpers do you have... and on the driver side of the camper is that a 110 plug?........

Fisherman

That is ONE awesome rig. I have a F350 reg. cab that I am putting a Buckstop Bumper on this weekend. Who made your rear bumper ??

Marc

Bumpers

When you go to install the bumper its best to have 3 people,we did it with 2 but 3 would be better.Also its agood idea to tape up the front edge of the fender wells with duct tape. The rear bumper is a Runeull,there is reason for that,more later.There has been a lot of work done to my truck, much of which is difficult to show in photos,I will post a list,it will be a long one. ''WATCH FOR US WERE OUT THERE''

Did you have to re-configure the frame on your camper to put the LPG, and water heater next to each other like that? I know there is no room in my frame for that type of install.

Did you have to re-configure the frame on your camper to put the LPG, and water heater next to each other like that? I know there is no room in my frame for that type of install.

The answer is yes, I gutted the galley side of the camper to have acess framework.This was a pretty involved process, add. framework was added or really accucally moved,even used the housing for the water heater as a stresed member of the framework.I am very confident off its integrity.I did have the help of a very skilled metal fab. Also while I was at it I replaced my old ins. with block foam.

Marc,
Do you find your ScanGuage causes you to change your driving style? It sure has slowed me down when I look at the MPGs.

Scan Guage

Marc,
Do you find your ScanGuage causes you to change your driving style? It sure has slowed me down when I look at the MPGs.

No ScanGuage on my truck, come on we don't drive these things for milage

Mr. Pueblo

Fisherman,
Would that be the $1700 Ruenel?

Sometimes my girlfriend reads this stuff, you know better than to ask a question like that.

Capable rig!

That truck looks very capable. I guess you found a 15 year old to help with the pictures ;).

What did you have in the rear pumpkin before the ARB, was it open or limited slip or other?

Fisherman

Thanks for the install tips. I have access to floor jacks and a cherry picker so hopefully it wont turn into a back breaker. Jay, the Scan Guage hasn't slowed me down. I generally drive like a granny and don't go over 70 mph. I wish their was some way to dampen it so it doesn't bounce around so much when checking the mpg. The best part about it is not having to add any after market gauges to get tranny temp, cyl. head. egr etc. The $25.00 upgrade was well worth it.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom