TRADE? FWC Hawk Side Dinette for Grandby Front Dinette

slosquirrel

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a possible TRADE.

We have a Hawk Side Dinette that we're looking to trade for a Grandby Front Dinette. We love our Hawk but could use a little more room for our family of four and the front dinette of a Grandby would give the 2 and 3 year old brothers a good place to sleep until we kick them into their own tent.

Our hawk is fully loaded and in excellent shape. This is our second FWC and we bought it about a year ago from the second owner. The previous owners BARELY used it and sadly our outings have been limited as well (3 trips to date).

I believe 2010 is when they started "modernizing" them (e.g. lighter colored wood interior, rounded entry door, etc.) and it looks nearly identical to campers that are 10 years newer than it inside and out.

Specs are as follows:
  • 2010 Four Wheel Camper Hawk
  • Mesa Exterior Siding in White
  • Side Dinette Seating
  • Caprice Truffle (Brown) Fabric Interior
  • Traditional Wood Grain Interior
  • Dual 12 Volt Deep Cycle Batteries
  • Standard Sink and Two Burner Stove
  • 3-Way Fridge
  • Forced Air Furnace
  • Two Powered Roof Vents
  • Screen Door
  • Queen Cabover
  • Interior bulbs replaced with LED's
  • Rear Porch Light
  • Fiamma 8ft Side Awning
  • Four Reico Titan Corner Jacks
  • 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater
  • Outside Shower
  • 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
  • Two Propane Tanks
  • Brophy Scissor Steps
  • Thermal Pack

As previously stated the camper is in great shape and hasn't had much use. It's never even had it's electrical system tied into the truck (e.g. had the trolling motor plugs installed that were provided by the factory). I also have every pamphlet, brochure, and user manual for every appliance and system in the camper.

Only looking for trades at this time, not looking to sell it outright as I don't want to be without a four wheel camper.

Located on the Central Coast of California (San Luis Obispo) but would be willing to travel for a trade.

Attachments

• Reduced Refugio 1.jpg
    Reduced Refugio 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 107
  • Reduced Refugio 2.jpg
    Reduced Refugio 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Reduced Passenger Front Top Down.jpg
    Reduced Passenger Front Top Down.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Reduced Driver Front.jpg
    Reduced Driver Front.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Reduced Front Passenger Side  Top Up.jpg
    Reduced Front Passenger Side Top Up.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Reduced Driver Rear Top Up.jpg
    Reduced Driver Rear Top Up.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Reduced Passenger Roof.jpg
    Reduced Passenger Roof.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Reduced Driver Rear Roof.jpg
    Reduced Driver Rear Roof.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Reduced FWC Paperwork and Manuals.jpg
    Reduced FWC Paperwork and Manuals.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 98
Forgot to include some interior photos. Could only find a couple but can always add more as-needed.

Attachments

• Interior 1.jpg
    Interior 1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Interior 2.jpg
    Interior 2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 76
I’m not interested in the trade, but I will be selling my ‘21 Grandby FD within a month or two. PM me if you’re interested and I can give you the details.

There seems to be a few Grandbys out there, on CL. I figure the "trade" thing, might be harder to accomplish. Are you sure this is a 2010 year model? Let me know when you're ready to sell it, if a trade isn't possible. Thanks.

DarinH said:
I’m not interested in the trade, but I will be selling my ‘21 Grandby FD within a month or two. PM me if you’re interested and I can give you the details.
Wish I would’ve checked this forum more often, your grandby had everything I was looking for!

Honeybadger said:
There seems to be a few Grandbys out there, on CL. I figure the "trade" thing, might be harder to accomplish. Are you sure this is a 2010 year model? Let me know when you're ready to sell it, if a trade isn't possible. Thanks.
Trade is a long shot, but figured it was worth a try! Still looking for a clean similarly equipped 2010+ grandby so send them my way if you see any!

Also, yes my camper is a 2010…. Just a REALLY CLEAN 2010 that’s seen limited use and been really well cared for

Back
Top Bottom