Travel through states

adrian

Advanced Member
Hello fellow travelers. In June I will be visiting family in La. Then I plan to travel to the northern states. Would like information on Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, & Kentucky, in terms of sights to see, camp grounds, state parks, etc. Well, you get the ideal. In other words what to do, see, eat, and where to stay. You help on this is greatly appreciated. Your friend in traveling.

The Natchez Trace is a nice route north from LA. 50 MPH .. Four campgrounds. a leisurely drive. Ends up near Nashville TN.

Hello Adrian

It would be helpful to know where you live. or where you are starting your journey.

You inquiry leads me to think you are visiting from another country ... ???

A bit broader picture might gain you more response.

Enjoy your travels.

David Graves

Thanks for you question. I live in Chatanooga, Tn. & will be visiting family in La. Have been out west the last three years and thought maybe I should visit other parts of the U.S. this year.

The upper mid west and great lakes region have lots of history and natural history.

DG

On youtube, search for kb9vbr. He is a ham in Wisconsin who puts state & county parks on the air. While the amateur radio may not be of interest, he posts videos of & talks about the park he is in for that day. Might be of some interest.

Or not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Paul

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom