Trip to Fish (Tucquala) Lake north of Cle Elum WA

scott

Hey folks -

Long time lurker here but I got up the nerve to jump in on a 2006 Hawk this spring. Has been a hoot so far.

Second trip, the boy and I went for an overnight at Fish Lake up above Salmon la Sac this weekend. Beautiful place, and the rig worked great. The fish were smarter than we were as usual but the campfire worked and we had a blast.

Scott

STA_3906Small.jpg

IMG_3943Small.jpg

IMG_3920Small.jpg

IMG_3916Small.jpg

Welcome to the forum Scott. Nice looking truck and camper. I know what you mean about the fish being smart. They have been out smarting me for years, I think they are going to school.:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Mike

Scott,

Welcome!

This weekend I was up near Naches and off of the 12. Love those backroads. Spent the night near Rim Lake. Had the self service site all to myself.

I'm in seattle, where are you?

dave

looks like a great time! great looking set up you have there...welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing and seeing more of you adventures in the future!

Thanks everone.

Dave - live over here in Kirkland, work in Seattle. Camper has high value in getting me away from both of the above :D, hopefully on a regular basis.

is it relatively easy access to get in there by rimrock or whatever the name is? That's one of the areas I've been eyeballing for later this summer, easy access from up here but still out in the sticks...

scott

Back
Top Bottom