trip to moab what month

timn

We are planning a trip to moab taking the polaris rzr wanting to beat the heat. What month is best april or may. Thinking about taking a float trip on the green river when we are there any other ideas thanks.

What month is best april or may.

There is a lifetime of things to do around Moab. Even some great skiing up in the LaSals just out of town. Go and explore.

Late May can start to get hot, really hot for my northern blood. Early April can still be a little cold and ''rainy." Personally I like late October and early November, but that is at the other end of the summer.

Mid April to mid May is beautiful around Moab. I have been there frequently during that time frame. Once the ski areas begin to close it can get quite crowded with the ski resort employees and those of us who are ready for some of the spring warmth at that same time, however. Like mentioned above, so many things to do there and so little time. Any way....

Good Camping,

Paul

Agreed April and early May are real nice.
Do you know how to tell when it is spring time in Moab???
All of the licenses plates turn green!!!
Enjoy!

My link

Avoid Easter weekend at all costs unless you like long long lines at the restaurants, etc.

Here is a link to the events calendar for 2013. There is something every weekend, maybe one that you would be interested in.

Note that July and August are in siesta!!! LOL

Late April early May is best. Fall in Moab can be nice but it's also the time of year when some nasty storms can roll through.

Back
Top Bottom