TRUCK/CAMPER COMBO FOR SALE

AZphotog

'99 TACOMA 2dr Xtracab 4WD V6 manual shift, white, 131K mi, radio/cassette player, Michelin tires, excellent condition. Outfitted with EAGLE Pop-up FOUR WHEEL CAMPER.

Camper with forced-air furnace, Arctic pack, refrigerator, stove, awning, roof rack with custom-made aluminum diamond-plate platform for rooftop photography, folding steps to roof, rear floodlight for backing up at night, security dead-bolt added (locks inside and out), auxiliary battery, LP gas tank, sliding window, screen door.

Kept in a garage, Tucson, Arizona.

Truck + Camper $12,800.
Truck only, $6700.
Camper only, $6900. _MG_2289_0193.JPG

Attachments

• _MG_2287_0191.JPG
    _MG_2287_0191.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,817
  • Tacoma-Camper-2010.JPG
    Tacoma-Camper-2010.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,038
  • roof_0200.JPG
    roof_0200.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 873
Is your combo still available? Please let me know, Im very interested in your truck. Thanks-

AZ - Interesting roof top mods with the diamond plate. Not sure I would want to be standing up there.

Did that work out OK?

Nice rig!

AZ - Interesting roof top mods with the diamond plate. Not sure I would want to be standing up there.

Did that work out OK?

Nice rig!

I've got a piece of diamond plate attached to my racks that is used for my fuel cans. It supports my weight just fine but I don't make a habit of hanging out up there either.

As a photog, I've often found myself just a bit too low to shoot over roadside brush.
Without the camper I will jump up in the bed of the truck, but I haven't climbed on top of the FWC yet. I think having a surface you can walk on could be pretty useful for several ideas. I see a future mod to add to the list ;)

Back
Top Bottom