Two FWC's spotted in the same weekend!

UglyScout

Contributors
WOW!! I might spot another FWC once every 2-3 month.

I saw a silver new'ish crew cab Dodge at Paulina Lake on Saturday 7-9-11 with a boat trailer. Then on Sunday 7-10-11, as my wife put it "a tough looking" tan/gold new'ish crew cab Dodge on I-5 just north of Eugene, the truck was pretty setup . Did I see you??

No but I figured I'd throw out one too. I see a newer FWC on a ford commuting many a morning turning off airport road onto Beverly in Everett, WA.

WOW!! I might spot another FWC once every 2-3 month.

I saw a silver new'ish crew cab Dodge at Paulina Lake on Saturday 7-9-11 with a boat trailer. Then on Sunday 7-10-11, as my wife put it "a tough looking" tan/gold new'ish crew cab Dodge on I-5 just north of Eugene, the truck was pretty setup . Did I see you??

If the Dodge you saw near Eugene had a snorkel, winch, and a bunch of other crap, that was most likely me on my
way home from 2 months and 10,000+ miles in Canada and Alaska. I spent the night in Ashland, and arrived home yesterday.
I have about 3000 pictures to wade through, and after that will put up a trip report. A really great trip, except for fuel
prices in Canada. I paid up to $1.74C a ltr ($6.96C a gallon) for diesel. Guess I won't bitch about our $4.00 diesel
in CA. any more :)

I didn't see the snorkel as you were going the opposite way - but I did see the bumper and lights - it had to be you. Probably 2-3pm if memoery serves me correctly... NICE!

Back
Top Bottom