user name/password

Smokecreek1

Smokecreek1
This last month, I have had to use my user name and password to sign in each time-why? I have the same laptop and I am signed in (all the time-I thought). Or did I miss some security check? thanks

Smoke

Smoke, when signing in, do you check the "remember me" box? I suspect you do but its best to go over the easy fixes first.

Yep Monte-this just started a while back. I just came back on here:it's 10;30! As a side both of my banks made me start over too with my pass words and name, so maybe my system doesn't recognize me any more.

Talk in the morning

Smoke

If your computer system dumps all your cookies then yes you'll need to log in and it saves a cookie. Could be how your computer is handling it, as probably not wtw site. Just a thought..

Just finished eating up Julie's homemade peanut butter cookies. She baked chocolate chip last evening to fill up the cookie jar. This morning she made sourdough buttermilk cinnamon rolls. :)

ski3pin said:
Just finished eating up Julie's homemade peanut butter cookies. She baked chocolate chip last evening to fill up the cookie jar. This morning she made sourdough buttermilk cinnamon rolls. :)
Good grief, If I had a method for time travel I'd be there with the milk. Yum!

Back
Top Bottom