Van introduction from Colorado Camper Van

dsw4x4

Hi everyone!
Aaron of wander the west was nice enough to create a van forum for all of the van crowds. So I am hoping this will create a non biased forum for camper van enthusiast that will allow us to resource ideas and parts for our wonderful hobby.
I will throw some of my more recent project pictures up here to get things started.
Derek

IMG00052-20110211-1425.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

IMG_7790.jpg

IMG_7824.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_6865.jpg

IMG_6867.jpg

Good to talk to you today Derek. I really like that your tops are lifted by remote control. I forgot did you say it was a mechanical or hydraulic lift?

Hey Derek!
Welcome to the WTW crowd.
Is that Chris's van?

Yes that WAS my van. On to the next project

292954223_photobucket_41845_.jpg

Hey Marc, I am glad to be over here contributing the site. That was chris's van but he sold it and we are in talks right now to build out a lexus or a landcruiser so we will see what comes of it. I will be sure to post it up when it comes to life.
Derek

Yes that WAS my van. On to the next project

292954223_photobucket_41845_.jpg

Damn, don't talk to you for a few weeks and already done with it ?

Half the fun is building it though.

Well, I for one, welcome our new Van Overlords!

Van conversions are of great interest to me, I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer. Great addition, DD. Welcome.

Welcome DSW, good to have some vannies on WTW. I would join the ranks myself if I could afford it. I love the idea of being able to walk back into the camper while on the road and giving my dog room to spread out and not be panting over my shoulder on a 15 hour haul :)

For now though, stuck with the cab over camper.

Enjoy the site!

Damn, don't talk to you for a few weeks and already done with it ?

Half the fun is building it though.

Yup... Looking for the next build / vehicle for the summer months :) Than it's onto the next one.

Yup... Looking for the next build / vehicle for the summer months :) Than it's onto the next one.

I know a guy who builds some really cool campers ;)

I know a guy who builds some really cool campers

Sure, but if you have to cover his bar tab while he is building it, you might be better off buying a decked out Prevost ;)

Seriously, though. we have a friend with a Sportsmobile, so I am glad to see this section added. The vehicles may be different, but it seems that the outdoors/back roads attitude is the same. So it is a good match for WtW.

Sure, but if you have to cover his bar tab while he is building it, you might be better off buying a decked out Prevost ;)

Or a slope side condo in Telluride......

I know a guy who builds some really cool campers ;)

Someday... My GF and I have long term plans to move out to Cali. She's done with Colorado and for my line of work I would be better off out there.

How is your cooking these days?

Someday... My GF and I have long term plans to move out to Cali. She's done with Colorado and for my line of work I would be better off out there.

How is your cooking these days?

Cooking is doing fine. Still enjoy it every day.
But as a pro I do mostly consulting work. Besides building XP's... ;)
See ya in sunny California...

Hey!!!
I got it down to one keg per camper and 6 whiskey sours!!!
And as for the Prevost.. I much rather have that 6x6 from Mercedes..same $$$$

Now, back to Vans...

I could sure live with that first van!! Or the Excursion!! Or the........ :D

I've never owned a van but admired their versatility. Should be a fun forum!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom