View New Content button

Bseek

Gypsy Feet
I always have to click on the View New Content button twice to get it to work. Just a minor annoyance that I have been living with. But today when I went it says no new content even after I have been out of touch for 4 days. When I checked the forums, there was lots of activity of course. I double checked to see if I was still logged in, and was. So I don't know why the New content button (upper right corner near the RSS feed logo) isn't working. But this glitch is starting to bug me.

Agreed.

The "Today's posts" link on the old site worked far better. Even if you logged off and came back you could see the new posts. With this set up I've lost a connection a few times and have found the "Check new content" is then blank..... or if you leave and come back without reading the posts the same thing happens.

not a biggie.... just an annoyance here/there.

mtn

At the bottom of your settings page there is an option for the View New Content feature to display all content you have not read rather than just new content since your last visit. Try updating that setting and please let me know how it works for you.

I've been having the same problem too...i've been gone all weekend but it showed no new posts. Was happening prior to that too, haven't messed with my settings but i'll look into it.

I've been having the same problem too...i've been gone all weekend but it showed no new posts. Was happening prior to that too, haven't messed with my settings but i'll look into it.

I made the change DD suggested and it works fine now.

I still have to hit the button twice, but at least it works as it is supposed to now, and I like having the mark all content as read button. I tend to cruise for things that interest me, and avoid the stuff that doesn't. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom