Wander the West new Admin

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
Some of you have probably noticed that we have a new admin that has been working on the National Parks section of the site for the last few weeks. That new admin is Tiffany and as of today she will be working full time as part of the WTW crew. Many of you probably did not know that WTW was actually a giant corporation but we are. While I am out and about Captain Leisuring, Tiffany will start to take over some of the basic board admin functions like deleting spam and helping Chnlisle upload photos.

Welcome Tiffany!

Thanks Captain Leisure! I'm thrilled to join the crew here at WTW!! I look forward to seeing and hearing about everyone's adventures from the office :) Just kidding, hopefully I'll be able to add some adventures as well :) Cheers!

Welcome, Tiffany. You have been doing an amazing amount of work. I noticed all the new campgrounds on Camping USA as well. DD must be a slave driver of a boss the way you are working. ;)

Seriously, though, sure is good to see all the work you are doing. It is really going to make a big difference on these sites.

I noticed all the new campgrounds on Camping USA as well. DD must be a slave driver of a boss the way you are working. ;)

Actually we have someone else working on camping-usa right now but I'm still a slave driver.

Welcome Tiff..... Finally we get that rat bastard out of the office. I had a pic of a rat bastard but I couldn't post it

Tiffany,

Welcome to the asylum..hope DD has you fixed up with a fully stocked bar at your desk, you're going to need it with this crew...

Again, welcome aboard.

Omg Tiffany, what kind of promises did he make you? I hope you got everything in writing :)

Welcome Tiff
Hopefully the DD will allow you time off for some of our gatherings, at times they can be quite amusing with this crowd. :D Aaron is going to have to give you a new handle as he has for some of us. Time to get busy Leisure Boy. :cool:

marc

Welcome Tiff
Hopefully the DD will allow you time off for some of our gatherings, at times they can be quite amusing with this crowd. :D Aaron is going to have to give you a new handle as he has for some of us. Time to get busy Leisure Boy. :cool:

marc

She's not going to get a new title until something noteworthy happens - like I set her feet on fire :D

Back
Top Bottom