Wander The Western Waterways

CPT Davenport

There is more than one way to wander the west! We added another vessel to the fleet and took delivery of our Cutwater cb30 last week. Had a great weekend staying on her and messing about the bay. Getting her outfitted for some west coast wandering. Super comfy for cruising, fishing and overnighters. The v-berth cabin and bed are dreamy! I see a lot of naps there in my future :)

Attachments

• IMG_4195 (1).jpg
    IMG_4195 (1).jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3912.jpg
    IMG_3912.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 50
Thanks! My wife and I are the kind of folks that love the coziness of traveling and sleeping in small, self contained spaces. That is why we love our FWC! Boats are just a water version of the same vibe.

Cpt Davenport said:
Thanks! My wife and I are the kind of folks that love the coziness of traveling and sleeping in small, self contained spaces. That is why we love our FWC! Boats are just a water version of the same vibe.
Yup, sounds just right. :)

Thanks y'all! She sure is pretty isn't she! Now I wish I had a 5500 so I could tow her around. A life long dream of mine is to spend some time navigating around the San Juans. She has the "Northwest " package that includes many cool options, one being the diesel heater. What a nice, consistent and even heat it was this weekend. Makes me want to swap heaters in the camper. A truck and trailer may be in my future. We were at the Parkfield Bluegrass festival and met a couple that towed a large boat as their camper! They pulled in the campground, climbed aboard and had all the comforts of home. Great idea!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Those are called boaterhomes. We did it for 15 years with our CDory 22 Cruiser. There are times I wish we still had it.
Sounds EPIC!!!!!!!!!! And boy, CDory makes wonderful, seaworthy boats!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom