Wanted - Flush mount sink with lid

NWCamper

Advanced Member
Anyone have or know of a u.s. source for flush mount sinks with lids such as the SMEV, Dometic and/or Spinflo brands. Seems like the good ones are only available overseas? Any leads would be appreciated or if you have one let me know.

Anyone have or know of a u.s. source for flush mount sinks with lids such as the SMEV, Dometic and/or Spinflo brands. Seems like the good ones are only available overseas? Any leads would be appreciated or if you have one let me know.

None that I know if in stock. XP marc said he is carrying stuff but I've yet to see a product line listing.

I talked to Panther RV last week about some SMEV stuff and they have ordered all SMEV models they are able to obtain in the US and they should be arriving soon. I would suspect they'll either end up with the rectangular and/or round covered sink as an available option.

I talked to Panther RV last week about some SMEV stuff and they have ordered all SMEV models they are able to obtain in the US and they should be arriving soon.

That is great news! There are a fair number of people looking for SMEV units now that they are no longer available here in the US.

I kind of wish I had bought a combination unit, instead of a separate sink and hob for my build.

That is great news! There are a fair number of people looking for SMEV units now that they are no longer available here in the US.

I kind of wish I had bought a combination unit, instead of a separate sink and hob for my build.

Don't get too excited the key words were "they are able to obtain in the US", which isn't a ton. I don't believe any of the covered combination units are available. :(

Don't get too excited the key words were "they are able to obtain in the US", which isn't a ton. I don't believe any of the covered combination units are available. :(

I guess I will take what I can get but one of those combo units would be sweet. Overland....you have ordered parts from Leisureshopdirect correct? I sent them an email regarding international shipping but have had no response for weeks.

I have been selling the SMEV parts to people who e mail me.
I am using them on another project.
It's more a favor, so no, i don't have a parts list.

There are only a few UL approved which we can sell here. That's one reason the european Dealers won't ship them to the US.

I also have a new line of removable fridges ( think Engle but better) which are due in a few weeks or so.
The run on a Danfoss compressor and are super efficient.

I have been selling the SMEV parts to people who e mail me.
I am using them on another project.
It's more a favor, so no, i don't have a parts list.

There are only a few UL approved which we can sell here. That's one reason the european Dealers won't ship them to the US.

Are any of the covered combo units approved and do you carry any?

Overland....you have ordered parts from Leisureshopdirect correct? I sent them an email regarding international shipping but have had no response for weeks.

Yes, and they were prompt to work with. I think I had my parts in about a week. Try sending another email, sometimes they get lost.

I saw a Dometic flush mount sink with a clear plexiglas hinged cover. spigots folded down under cover installed on a Northern or North.... pop up camper. Maybe you can purchase one from them.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom