Wanted: Four Wheel Camper Eagle FOUND

destructo

As the title says. Looking for a Four Wheel Camper Eagle somewhere out west. I'm in California, but willing to drive for the right camper. I just missed out on one yesterday so I'm stepping up the search. Maybe there's somebody out there on the fence about selling that will be motivated by an easy cash deal.

-Thanks
Matt

Imho, If you find one, and are willing to drive [ i traveled from four corners to Missoula, Montana] and offered 10% less than asking and still the seller still bucked, but, finally buckled when I said I was on my way with $100 dollar bills !

Just be ready and willing , a LOT of people are looking...

Mickey

I would recommend that you install the eye bolts, etc. too and be ready to move quickly. I had eye bolts, air bags, etc. ready to go. If the one you buy doesn't have jacks, be prepared to rent some cable jacks (that's what I did).

kmcintyre said:
I would recommend that you install the eye bolts, etc. too and be ready to move quickly. I had eye bolts, air bags, etc. ready to go. If the one you buy doesn't have jacks, be prepared to rent some cable jacks (that's what I did).
X2 on the move quickly!

When I bought my eagle I just opened the rear windows of my cab and wrapped ratchet straps around the camper and through the cab. The eye bolts were shot when I bought the camper so they would have not worked. The straps held for 500 miles home.

I've got a '10 FWC Eagle shell with; awning, extended overcab, insulation pack, 135w solar w/ duo charger and 4-35lb battery's that charged my elect. bikes and used for trolling motor. Solar set up last year used little. I want $11,500.

Thanks for the replies everybody. I was lucky enough to find one located pretty local to me. Incidentally, after months of looking I spent a couple nights in it and now I think I'm going to go another direction with my build. Thanks again everybody and GLWS.

-Matt

Back
Top Bottom