WANTED: Four Wheel FINCH Camper

Coop

Advanced Member
I'm looking for a Four Wheel FINCH or used SWIFT camper.
Must be in clean, excellent condition and ready to hit the trail.
I am in California, but willing to travel anywhere in the country for the right camper.
Looking to buy ASAP...! Thanks

I'm new in my search for and knowledge of Four Wheel campers. I'm curious about the Finch model. Quick google search didn't give me much. Finch is my last name and would love to learn more about this model.

Thanks in advance

The Four Wheel FINCH model was discontinued by FWC just this year I believe...possibly last, not sure; and is probably why
why your are not finding much current Google info' on it?
However, FWC replaced it with the SWIFT model for 2016, which is identical dimensionally in every respect; but has s few
minor upgrades and cosmetic changes. If you check out the SWIFT model specs; they will basically tell you everything you
want to know about the FINCH as far as...fit, form and function are concerned...!

I believe the Swift is wider. FWC is no longer making the more narrow width which was their standard for small pickups. I love my Finch.

Yes, I believe you are right, now that I think back on it...was it 69 inches for the Finch vs. 75 inches wide for the Swift...?

I see FWC has dropped the EAGLE model too; the companion to the FINCH.

I'll be putting the camper on a 2000 Tacoma XTra Cab! What truck/year do you have your Finch on; if it's a Tacoma...post a pic; would like to see it...!

Had an original late '80's KEYSTONE on the back of a 3/4 ton GMC 4X4 for almost 20 years; have had...sellers remorse...since the day I parted with that rig...!

Back
Top Bottom