WANTED FWC Hawk or Grandby or ATC

That is a GREAT camper for that low of a price !

Who ever gets that will probably be a very happy camper.

Can't see it lasting more than a day or two for sale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called on it right after it was posted and it had already been claimed - darn it...

That is a GREAT camper for that low of a price !

Who ever gets that will probably be a very happy camper.

Can't see it lasting more than a day or two for sale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's me! Campers don't come any happier than I am right now!

Congrats on that purchase, Fishhead. That camper was priced very low. And welcome to the forum. Be sure to post some photos of you enjoying your camper.

Fishhead, that did look like a great buy, congrats on joining the FWC crowd. And, welcome! Oh, photos of your new camper, when will they be up? :)

Fishhead, that did look like a great buy, congrats on joining the FWC crowd. And, welcome! Oh, photos of your new camper, when will they be up? :)

Here are some pics. DSC00175.JPGDSC00177.JPGDSC00182.JPG

Thanks for the warm welcome! First trip next week to the San Juans. Anyone know why I can't get my furnance to fire?

try these ...

Plug the camper in to shore power (somewhere like your garage).

This will assure you have enough power for testing purposes.

Open your propane tank on the outside of the camper.

Light your 2 burner stove inside the camper.

Make sure both burners are burning well and you have enough propane.

Shut the stove off.

Turn your camper thermostat over to the hottest setting.

If all is well and working properly, the furnace should lite in 20 or 30 seconds.

(the furnace fan will come on, about 10 seconds later you will hear a short series of "clicking" noises, and then you will hear a quite "woosh" when the propane ignites)

If the furnace fan doesn't come on at all, your theromostat is probably bad or you have a loose wire.

If your furnace fan comes on, but the furnace never lites up, then you probably just need to reset it.

On the outside of the camper, remove the 4 screws that hold the furnace vent cover on to the back wall of the camper.

Remove the cover.

Just inside you will see a small toggle switch.

Switch the switch one direction, wait approx. 10 seconds, they switch it back to the original setting.

Hop inside the camper and try the process again.

It should lite up for you.

Hope this helps.

Happy Camping !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the warm welcome! First trip next week to the San Juans. Anyone know why I can't get my furnance to fire?

fishead

sent u a pm yesterday. did u receive? not that u need to reply, but was wondering if i hit the wrong button.

thks

try these ...

Plug the camper in to shore power (somewhere like your garage).

This will assure you have enough power for testing purposes.

Open your propane tank on the outside of the camper.

Light your 2 burner stove inside the camper.

Make sure both burners are burning well and you have enough propane.

Shut the stove off.

Turn your camper thermostat over to the hottest setting.

If all is well and working properly, the furnace should lite in 20 or 30 seconds.

(the furnace fan will come on, about 10 seconds later you will hear a short series of "clicking" noises, and then you will hear a quite "woosh" when the propane ignites)

If the furnace fan doesn't come on at all, your theromostat is probably bad or you have a loose wire.

If your furnace fan comes on, but the furnace never lites up, then you probably just need to reset it.

On the outside of the camper, remove the 4 screws that hold the furnace vent cover on to the back wall of the camper.

Remove the cover.

Just inside you will see a small toggle switch.

Switch the switch one direction, wait approx. 10 seconds, they switch it back to the original setting.

Hop inside the camper and try the process again.

It should lite up for you.

Hope this helps.

Happy Camping !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You DOG!!!! LUCKY DOG that is!!! :cool:

My new Hawk is still in the dreaming stage!!! :(

And how neat is it to have Stan right here to help? :cool:

Yes, Stan is the Man!

I have been searching for a used Hawk over 3 years. Came close twice but always someone beat me to it. Was ready to order a shell model when this happened.

It's a one owner 2002 Hawk with aux. battery,3 way refer,furnace,boat rack,rear wall steps,screen door and extended bed,2 burner stove and 4 mech jacks. Did I mention it was way clean? Smoking deal. All I need is solar(under bed/over cab w/slideout) and some sort of awning/tarp.

Back
Top Bottom