Wave 3 heater

Smokecreek1

Smokecreek1
Okay guys,it's time for my yearly stupid question and I think I know the answer but here it goes! Last year I installed a new Wave 3 heater after 12 or so years of using my old Atwood/blower, so can I leave it on all night? I think I left my old Atwood on thermostat overnight twice because it was so cold I had too! Usually I just turned it on full, warmed up the pop-up, tuned it off and jumped in the bunk. I sleep cold with the window(s) cracked and the top vent open a little-one of those who would rather have" a frosty nose and toasty toes (but wake up alive and not gassed to death)." I think I'm probably over careful but do I need to worry about it?

Smoke

I used one for years in my FWC shell and never worried about running it all night. Vent accordingly, use an 02 monitor and stay toasty.

I still use the 1st gen wave model with a quick disconnect for cold nites when I can’t stand the furnace cycling on all nite. It works well with a corner flap opened a bit

I've spent dozens of nights over the past 11 years with mine on applying Marc's principles above. Will probably be using it tonight. :)

Ditto here!

Callie loves to sleep in her bed with the Wave radiating heat all night long.
We would never be so luxurious for us! It's all about the dog!

Lighthawk said:
Ditto here!

Callie loves to sleep in her bed with the Wave radiating heat all night long.
We would never be so luxurious for us! It's all about the dog!
Fur babies need special accommodations.

Back
Top Bottom