We have a new Site Team member

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Please welcome Casa Escarlata Robles Too (Frank - now known as The New Guy) to his new role as a WTW moderator.

Ted, Ski3Pin, MarkBC and Wandering Sagebrush are all very happy to have Frank as one of the team. Frank has been a member of WTW since 2009, and is a frequent contributor of wisdom. We all think he should change his title to "The Good Guy" since he certainly is.

Welcome Frank!!

Site team group photo needed. Thus far, we have a Bighorn Ram , a German Wirehaired Pointer, an American Bison, & apparently, a 16th century Explorer. Of course, I could be wrong. ;)

Welcome, Frank.

Paul

Thanks to all the site team for their contributions and efforts which make WTW our favorite site and an extra thank you to Frank for joining the effort. :)

Good news. Does this give him opinion piece and editorial rights?

PaulT said:
Site team group photo needed. Thus far, we have a Bighorn Ram , a German Wirehaired Pointer, an American Bison, & apparently, a 16th century Explorer. Of course, I could be wrong. ;)

Welcome, Frank.

Paul
Paul actually I am in the Bison photo,just that when posted as an avatar it cut me out.
That picture was taken while I was fishing the Gibbon River at Madison CG Yellowstone.
Frank

DSCN1982.jpg

Back
Top Bottom