What do you guys think?

It also has the extended bed over the cab, which I believe was an extra cost option at that time. This vintage FWC was well built and also has the exterior storm flaps on the sideliner.

Ok, so the question is, is a $7000 camper or is it something else?

Vento said:
Ok, so the question is, is a $7000 camper or is it something else?
I sold my 2002 Hawk for $7,500 to the first person who looked at it. Everything is worth what someone will pay for it.

Like Bill said, make an offer if you're interested. The worst that can happen is he will say no. It doesn't seem like a bad deal, nor is it a great deal in my opinion.

From the photos it looks clean and well kept.
One of the big pluses is the extended cab. The short bed/cab doesn't seem like much fun.
Bill Harr's was a short cab over and he got a good price for it.
You need to act fast if you want it.
Doesn't seem like our campers stay on the market very long.

Good luck.Make an offer he only has two reply's (yes or no)

Frank

I recently sold my 2001 Grandby for $6500. It was very clean with usual options - furnace, refrig, 3 way fan, screen door, back steps, sliding window. It sold on CL to second person who looked at it. I'd just as soon forget about the first person.

Factor in how close it is to you and what you're willing to pay. I think it's a little on the high end but I'm guessing you can talk him down some. Looks clean. Act quick and have the green in hand.

idahoron said:
Contact him and see where it is. I could look at it for you if you are not local. I am in Twin Falls a couple times a week
He was supposed to be sending me some shots of the roof. As soon as I hear from him I may take you up on that. Thanks so much for the offer!

Back
Top Bottom