White Rim Trail Video, October 2011

generubin

Electric Baja
A short and humble video from our trip last month of The White Rim Trail, Canyonlands NP. We did the same trip two years ago but in the opposite direction.

http://youtu.be/t3obtfMVnX0

WRT Video

Very cool, Gene! :)
I've been there once, but only went part way around (clockwise)...reminds me that I need to go back there again.
Thanks.

Very nice montage Gene. Some real gems in there. Looks like a great trip.

(sent from Nordhoff Ridge ;-))

Hi Suni,

On Nordhoff, do you camp at the very end of the road or where the table is? We always take the spot at the end of the road, I like to camp where no city lights can be seen.

Gene

Some of us did it in June. Well, part way, couldn't do the whole thing due to floods. I would sure go back anytime!!! Thanks for the great video!!!

Hi Suni,

On Nordhoff, do you camp at the very end of the road or where the table is? We always take the spot at the end of the road, I like to camp where no city lights can be seen.

Gene

Hey Gene, I camp at both, I do enjoy the end of the road spot looking at the Sespe and Piedras Blancas but when high pressure is around you can't beat the view of the islands. I could see Santa Barbara and San Nic islands to the south all the way to Santa Rosa yesterday, great night last night.

Very nice Gene, we enjoyed it and thanks for sharing. Looks like the sun came out for a bit of Red Haired Boy.

Back
Top Bottom