"Wikki" Pop Up Motorhome on Ebay

LuckyDan

I saw this on EBAY, a Wikkiup motorhome. While I'm not an expert on the subject, I'd guess these are a pretty rare bird. I've only seen one on the FWC website in their old ads section.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250798877253&viewitem=

For the collector of the old & different, (As opposed to the rare & unusual). Probably old enough to qualify someone for a Tin Can Tourist Convention.

If I had the room to park it I would give it some serious thought. Some solar panels, a swamp cooler, roof lifter thingy's a couple of pink flamingos. Look out burning man here I come. But then again I'd hate to see my wife go to jail for murder. :D

Mike

If I had the room to park it I would give it some serious thought. Some solar panels, a swamp cooler, roof lifter thingy's a couple of pink flamingos. Look out burning man here I come. But then again I'd hate to see my wife go to jail for murder. :D

Mike

Ha, I thought the same thing Mike! This guys is selling this thing too early, wait til August, call it a burning man buggy and he'd get his $5k quick.

Three minutes left!

I'd buy this in a hot second if I had the room for a project and a donor. It's just BEGGING for a 4wd swap.

Back
Top Bottom