Will a Raven fit into a full-size Chevy Silverado w 6.5ft box?

randogg

Is anyone aware of any Raven models being used in standard full-size Chevy 6.5ft boxes? The Raven is obviously intended for the shorter bed full-size trucks, but finding the right Hawk is clearly very difficult right now. Seems like it would fit and I have heard of them being used together, but have never seen pictures or spoken directly with anyone who has done it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I see people do it, from time to time.

Attachments

• Raven Model on 1st Generation Double Cab tundra.jpg
    Raven Model on 1st Generation Double Cab tundra.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 125
Stan,
Was able to find this beaut locally. Still shocked I found it. What a cool product!

Anyhow, wheel well contour on my truck did not allow for my Raven to be in a fully forward position in the truck bed, with the camper bumpers against the front of the truck bed as I had hoped. I need to fit the camper in better when I re-install it, as the boo boo pictured is keeping me up at night from being sloppy.

I want to keep my tailgate, as you have in your Tundra. How did you install your Raven, keep the tailgate and not smash the rear, bottom lip of the camper? I'm guessing you built some sort of base frame, but would love to hear details.

Thanks!

IMG_2063.jpegIMG_2064.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom