Winter Fun

craig333

Riley's Human
Time to take the dog and go play in the snow at the annual Winter Fun Festival held out of Grass Valley. No lack of snow this year.

I was amazed to see just how many "mostly" small slides there were along highway 49. Even got to come around the corner and see a huge piece of caltrans equipment in the middle of the road. Maybe they put up the warning signs before they start work? A big turnout for the event.

It was a warm day and the snow got really soft. We wound up turning around before reaching our destination.

While Fifi did get the strap once she performed admirably the rest of the time. Can't say the same for the H3. The Sammies were impressive in the snow. Riley had a great time. Plenty of play time while we were digging and strapping. My hands are paying the price. One blood blister and nice cut (those max trax can get pretty sharp). No issues with the camper though it did smell a bit musty from lack of use. I really need to work on that :)

Most of my pics were taken with the phone. After encrypting my phone I can't figure out to transfer them to my computer. I can post them to facebook just fine.

craig333 said:
Most of my pics were taken with the phone. After encrypting my phone I can't figure out to transfer them to my computer. I can post them to facebook just fine.
Craig try e-mailing them to your self then downloading them to your computers photo file.Then post from there.
I am giving you this info like I am some sort of computer geek,not so. It's what works for me.
Frank

If it Apple, check the camera adapter that allows reading & writing SD cards.
http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJYT2AM/A/lightning-to-sd-card-camera-reader?afid=p238%7CsKSP8osAh-dt_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_52243316890_&cid=aos-us-kwgo-pla-btb--slid--product-MJYT2AM/A

If it is Android, there are software apps to run on Windows

Search for "how to transfer photos from android phone to windows pc" and select either WiFi or USB transfer.

I've used these but my phone was not encrypted so I don't know what effect that may have.

My iPad has the older 30 pin connector rather than lightning so pick the right one. Also AirDisk Pro app may work for you
Good luck.
Paul

Android and it worked fine before the encryption. Not sure if I can undo that or not. Probably something I shouldn't have bothered with anyway.

My Jeep at 2:13

And btw, this is insured, permitted with routes approved by the FS (paved roads though you'd be hard pressed to dig that deep).

Back
Top Bottom