Woodland Showroom Hours for the Thanksgiving Weekend

Stan@FourWheel

I'm not sure if any of our potential customers were thinking about visiting our showroom this weekend or not?

But if so, we wanted you to warn you of our limited hours.

:(

The Woodland Factory & Showroom will be closed Thurs. Nov. 24th - Sun. Nov. 27th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding.

I will be down that way next week to get an oil leak fixed on my GMC. None of the dealers in Yuba City would work on the truck with the camper attached. Woodland Motors (where I bought it) said "they do it all the time - no problem at all." Nice to seem them support your customers.

cdbrow1 said:
I will be down that way next week to get an oil leak fixed on my GMC. None of the dealers in Yuba City would work on the truck with the camper attached. Woodland Motors (where I bought it) said "they do it all the time - no problem at all." Nice to seem them support your customers.

Yuba City? ...Hmmmm...drive across the bridge to Marysville... :D

Phil

Wallowa said:
Yuba City? ...Hmmmm...drive across the bridge to Marysville... :D

Phil
Chevy Dealer in Marysville moved to Yuba City a while back. They said "no" too. All the new car dealers have moved out of Marysville, the town is really struggling. Sad.

cdbrow1 said:
Chevy Dealer in Marysville moved to Yuba City a while back. They said "no" too. All the new car dealers have moved out of Marysville, the town is really struggling. Sad.
What is the issue with working on the truck with the camper on?
My Toyota dealer here in Monterey has never mentioned anything about not working on the truck.
I would be "screwed"is that were the fact here.
My camper is on full time and no jacks.
Frank

Had our Tacoma with camper serviced at the Toyota dealer in St. George, Utah on our recent trip- no problem. Also get it serviced at home all the time with the camper on. They won't put it through the car wash though, and I'm ok with that.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
What is the issue with working on the truck with the camper on?
My Toyota dealer here in Monterey has never mentioned anything about not working on the truck.
I would be "screwed"is that were the fact here.
My camper is on full time and no jacks.
Frank

They CLAIM they cannot lift the truck safely. The Woodland dealer says that's BS since they put it on the lift for oil changes and the like. His guess is they just did not want the work since GM only pays 1.6 hours and they have to disassemble the front suspension and remove front axle to get to the oil pan. He did the work yesterday. The other way to do it is to pull the cab off the truck. Crazy thing to do for an oil leak.

Back
Top Bottom