work absence

john101477

Contributors
Hey everyone just wanted to apoligize for my absence lately. Unfortunatley I have been in burley idaho working on wind turbines. Kind of a cool job but seriously cutting into my outdoor rec time. I did get the chance to visit the city of rocks out here. A pretty cool place for climbers, hikers, and photographers. Also in passing I found some areas I would like to explore in northern nevada/southern idaho that were beautiful.

Work is the curse of the camping class. It is only when the camping class rises up and seizes the means of production that we can get out from under the hobnail boot of the bourgeois ruling class. Campers unite! Throw off the shackles of the elite! Together we can build a campers paradise where all peoples can camp in harmony. :LOL:

Your Comrade, Mike

Work is the curse of the camping class. It is only when the camping class rises up and seizes the means of production that we can get out from under the hobnail boot of the bourgeois ruling class. Campers unite! Throw off the shackles of the elite! Together we can build a campers paradise where all peoples can camp in harmony. :LOL:

Your Comrade, Mike

I have a new prophet to follow, and his name is Simimike.

ALL HAIL SIMIMIKE

Glorious campers in their struggle to liberate the Pliny Brewery from the corporate oligarchs. They are an inspiration to all campers everywhere.

Comrade Mike

Attachments

• Pliny Brewry.jpg
    Pliny Brewry.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 138
Your Comrade, Mike

I have a new prophet to follow, and his name is Simimike.

ALL HAIL SIMIMIKE

Don't trust leaders...especially prophets! ;)
Anarchy NOW!

.......................and I will follow Ted.

Bring extra rations, water, and warm clothes. John, didn't you get the "No Work" shirt?

Back
Top Bottom