World ends Saturday!

Ted

Magellan
Site Team
Help me out here, people. According to some Christian talk show host, Rapture is this Saturday. Safe bet that I will be one of the ones left behind. I've got a nice old bottle of cab i've been saving for an occasion. The end of the world seems like a pretty good occasion. But what to have with it? Can't be just some great steak or something. This has to be a truly one time meal. Any suggestions? Anyone else making plans?

Someone at work suggested Bald eagle wings for an appetizer and Panda Bear steaks for the entree. That has potential.

I have a nice bottle of port I have been saving :D

I will be camping Saturday so at least I will doing what I like when the end comes.

The nut jobs have a billboard on the highway not far from me telling everyone that the world is ending. I laughed the first time I saw it - but somehow it has taken off and the mainstream news has picked up on it. What a waste of time.....

Should open up a whole bunch of seats in the House and quite a few in the Senate.But it won't open up the State Parks.
I will contribute a bottle of cab and very likely something stronger.
John Belushi probably said it best............

Thanks for the heads up on the world ending. And here I though it was all going down in 2012.

That's the Mayans. This is the Christians. You are getting your End of the Worlds confused. Happens a lot.

I just called the Lady at work. We're dropping everything and taking off on a quick trip since the high price of gas really doesn't matter anymore! Thanks Ted for the reminder that time is short!

Let's party! Seriously, I just want to get our garden in. I will be left behind, also. Not enough Brownie points and reckless living when much younger.

I just called the Lady at work. We're dropping everything and taking off on a quick trip since the high price of gas really doesn't matter anymore! Thanks Ted for the reminder that time is short!

Yep, might as well run up the credit cards!

All in all. Don't you think you might have to watch where you step. What with those souls rising from mother earth. Just a thought. More room for the rest of us that count.
I also think a nice cab would be good. I have one from 1976 don't know if it's still good bet what the hell, would be a good time to test it out. Maybe with some awesome tapas and grilled lamb. Or actually I have 2 bottles of that old stuff. I'll save one for the Mayan end next year. May be a good sacrifice to go along with the end festival.

See you all on the good side.

Frank

Wouldn't you know I have to work on the Rapture? Dang. This is not the first end-of-the-world I've had to miss due to work. ;)

LOL. Yeah, if the snow that's falling here now melts on the Rapture, I'll be out in the garden planting potatoes, peas and spinach.

Given all this sudden belief that the world ends on Saturday I'd say you might find a shortage of crack around at the moment DD :D

Back
Top Bottom