Would like any feedback on pricing for used ATC Ocelot, 2021

goinoregon

i know not everyone checks out the gear exchange - so, am asking for any pos/neg feedback on the pricing of my 2021 atc ocelot shell.
also selling my 2015 gmc sierra 4x4 SLT double cab (double cab means that the rear passenger compartment is not full size, but has doors, seats, etc.). i figure the odds of selling together are low, but included.

thx
greg

goinoregon said:
i know not everyone checks out the gear exchange - so, am asking for any pos/neg feedback on the pricing of my 2021 atc ocelot shell.
also selling my 2015 gmc sierra 4x4 SLT double cab (double cab means that the rear passenger compartment is not full size, but has doors, seats, etc.). i figure the odds of selling together are low, but included.

thx
greg
I think you have your Ocelot well priced. I have a '19 Panther shell without Li, solar, and all the cabinets you have ( I do have ATC's corner cabinet stove/furnace) and would like to think I could sell it for $13k - $14k. You are definitely not over-priced and should have no problem selling it. Especially with ATC current build time of 4 months. BTW- nice cabinet work. Maybe you could post some pics of your build!! Good luck.

we sold our 2013 Ocelot with not near the stuff you have for $11K last year. So looks like your price is pretty good.

Thx Ronin, Taku.
should post some pics, but never take the time to get posting down :) built the 80/20 framing in my basement, and all went well, until i tried to slip it in.... didn't take into account the door frame which has an inside lip... required a little mods on the go.
go

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom