WTB - FWC Four Wheel Camper Fleet Model

ejleithliter

Ideally looking for a shell model. Located in Utah and looking for a camper out West. Thank you.

ejleithliter said:
Ideally looking for a shell model. Located in Utah and looking for a camper out West. Thank you.
We just brought a used 2017 home two days ago! We found ours on the usedfourwheelcamper facebook page. You wont be disappointed. We are so excited! Now if we could only find some dang tacoma mounts we could actually use the dang thing, haha. Good luck in your search.

PDXPTW said:
We just brought a used 2017 home two days ago! We found ours on the usedfourwheelcamper facebook page. You wont be disappointed. We are so excited! Now if we could only find some dang tacoma mounts we could actually use the dang thing, haha. Good luck in your search.
I know that site. I was ready to buy it and was talking to Carol about it. That was exactly what I wanted. Enjoy!

ejleithliter said:
I know that site. I was ready to buy it and was talking to Carol about it. That was exactly what I wanted. Enjoy!
Ah, shoot. Sorry (kinda, haha) if we swooped it out from under you! Carol took such great care of it when we saw it we just pulled the trigger.

My wife is a ninja finding stuff like this. Ill ask her to keep her search stuff open and point any leads your way.

Back
Top Bottom