WTB Light pop up camper

Sandy505

(I'm looking for a very light pop up camper that fits my 8' bed, no bathroom. Can't afford new, but ready to pay cash for used in good condition. My hands don't want to wrestle the gear anymore. Thanks.) 4/25/10**UPDATE** I got a '99 Phoenix pop up. Aluminum frame, 1200 lbs, fits the 8' bed. Good condition, it's a nice camper. It includes shower and toilet. I'd rather not have that and be lighter. If anyone wants to !!SWAP!! camparable, let me know, I'll send details. Sandy

Keep an eye on craigslist & usedfourwheelcampers.com be ready to move on one when it comes up listed.

Be ready before it is listed. Poof, gone.................

You are so right! How do I get my foot in the door if it's a day's drive (or More) away? Thanks.

Makes me think we should have a faq for this site. Number one, searching for a used camper is not going to be easy or quick. Or cheap. Good luck in your search though.

Makes me think we should have a faq for this site. Number one, searching for a used camper is not going to be easy or quick. Or cheap. Good luck in your search though.

Thanks, Craig333. I do know, I've been on this trail for quite a while. The size/price I need does happen, but not often. I figure it can't hurt to put the word out that I'm looking. Maybe something will come to me!

I'm looking for a very light pop up camper that fits my 8' bed, no bathroom. Can't afford new, but ready to pay cash for used in good condition. My hands don't want to wrestle the gear anymore. Thanks.

Sandy, I have a fourwheel camper that I just sent the info on used four wheel campers. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area. If you are interesed, send me an email!!!!!!!!!

or post back, here are the specs
Fully loaded 2003 Fourwheel Granby camper for sale!!!!!!
Lightly used, I have not taken it out in 3 years, stored under cover.
All the bells and whistles, 3 way refridgerator, heater, stove, sink, fan, light (internal & external), table
Must sell
Asking $9,000

I'm looking for a very light pop up camper that fits my 8' bed, no bathroom. Can't afford new, but ready to pay cash for used in good condition. My hands don't want to wrestle the gear anymore. Thanks.

Sandy,

Check out the Shadow Cruiser pop up listed at Missoula, Montana--drive a little save a lot. It won't fit my short bed truck very well. This is a great find for the rt truck fit. Owner says it fits his old long bed Toyota T-100 but not his new short bed 2007 Tundra. This camper also has a roof rack for small boat. I believe this man has never used this camper. He sent me pictures but I can not seem to attach them here with my software.

Best to you in your camper search.

Fitwon

Back
Top Bottom