WTB: Tacoma 4wd Double Cab with Four Wheel Pop Camper

Khunguni

Still looking as long as post is showing.

I am looking for a 4WD Tacoma (2nd or 3rd generation) double cab with a Four Wheel Pop Camper. I am open to all options (Fleet, Swift) but looking for a package deal (truck and camper). I am looking for a mostly stock truck with air bags/suspension upgrades to handle the camper.

Fair market value paid for both. Please let me know if you are considering selling.

Thanks, Tom
Bend, OR. Willing to travel or meet for the right deal.

Khunguni said:
You know what's funny, I saw you (or someone) driving this vehicle near Tumalo last week. The same day I first saw your ad. Out of my price range, but good luck with the ad. Too bad as I am in Bend . . .
Would have been me :) Based in Bend / Sisters.

gbail said:
Try this one?

2016 Tacoma TRD ACLB - FWC Fleet Camper - Fox Suspension

https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/2016-tacoma-trd-aclb-fwc-fleet-camper-fox-suspension.209049/

It’s probably too far away from you though, unless you want to do a fall trip to the Ozarks (which I did to pick up my tiger camper two years ago and early November there was beautiful)
Thanks gbail. I saw that one and I do like that package. It would work, but I have a 12 year old son and dog. Can you get 3 people and a dog in an access cab? Anyone have one?

When I had my Bobcat on an Extended cab ‘07 Ranger, I filled the cab with one person (me), gear and an eighty pound dog. i believe you’re going to be very cramped in an access cab...

Khunguni said:
Thanks gbail. I saw that one and I do like that package. It would work, but I have a 12 year old son and dog. Can you get 3 people and a dog in an access cab? Anyone have one?

Wandering Sagebrush said:
When I had my Bobcat on an Extended cab ‘07 Ranger, I filled the cab with one person (me), gear and an eighty pound dog. i believe you’re going to be very cramped in an access cab...
Yeah, we went to a dealership last night to look at the access cab. And subsequently ruled it out. Still deciding between short bed and long bed (short for garage parking, long for camper space)?

Hi I bought tom the great Hodaka guy rig a year ago and will sell it. Check out his beautiful work. Scott 818 335 8241 hes got a write up on the build from start. Google or expidition portal.

scottpyro said:
Hi I bought tom the great Hodaka guy rig a year ago and will sell it. Check out his beautiful work. Scott 818 335 8241 hes got a write up on the build from start. Google or expidition portal.
Unfortunately I am not familiar with the "great Hodaka guy." Any details you can provide?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom