Zip File bulk image download

pvstoy

Bulk image download using a zip file full of images to my member gallery? How does that work?

I have a zip file and started downloading and left and came back and did not see it anywhere. What happened?

The problem is that the zip files quickly exceed the maximum file size defined by the server (2mb). Do you know how big your file was? I'm going to increase that limit at some point but right now it's a matter of carefully managing limited resources.

Beyond that, I'm not totally sure about this feature as I haven't tested it much. If you want to work with me a bit I'll see what we can do about getting it working.

Well I guess that 20 files ziped to 17,905KB is not going to cut it. When I get a chance I'll just down load them one at a time in my gallery.

This could be a great feature if you upgrade the upload size to a lot more than 2MB. Earlier this week I tried the bulk upload with a zip file and and found out the hard way the file was too big. Uploading 70+ pics individually is seriously a chore. Ultimately way more than 2 MBs pics get uploaded anyway. It might promote more trip reports if this were fixed.

The software vendor is releasing new software this winter. I'm hoping to have these features working better before next wandering season.

Back
Top Bottom