SOLD- Hawk Four Wheel Camper

zonker

Advanced Member
With much regret we are selling our truly loved 2004 Hawk. This camper has been extremely well cared for and shows it. We have made some very tasteful and professional modifications.. but I think they were definitely called for and I think you will agree. Everything on this camper is in excellent condition or better.

We are the second owners. Purchased it at the end of 2008 from a very good friend who had only used 10 nights in 4 years.

Here is the list of what we have..

ARB 50qt. electric fridge. Uses hardly any power and keeps everything a constant temperature.
Outside shower with extra long hose
Propane water heater - cleaned out recently and it looked great.
Fiamma 8 ft. awning. No marks.. no mildew no nothing. Never left rolled up and wet.
Levelers all 4 corners.
Outside original style back door light with LED bulb and inside switch
Interior lights all LED. Plus 4 battery powered LED fixtures for less conspicuous night camping.
Water purifier for kitchen sink faucet. Removable and with an extra element.
Thule rack load bars and towers.. no attachments.
Sealed entire roof with 3M 4412N tape. A good approach leaving the screws in place keeping the OEM integrity.
Painted complete outside wood frame with marine paint and resealed all possible water entry points. NO rot!
MaxAir variable speed multi direction fan. Sits barely higher than Thule rack. Can be used in the rain.
All side fabric treated with 303 twice a year.. every year and never left closed wet.
Original fridge space converted to inside and outside storage.
Upgraded Attwood furnace. We have camped at 16 degrees below zero and stayed warm.. not hot!
750w simple inverter. Charges phones and laptops with ease.
King bed with option of double or queen. We have not had the cushions made for the extra gap.
King slider made exactly the same as queen version.. except stronger. Still have the queen as well.
80 lb & 60 lb counterbalance lifts on the inside. 5 second removal with a simple pull tab for more room.
Sears Platinum group 31 battery. Enough power for multiple days in the winter.
Renogy 100watt solar panel with a Renogy PWM controller. Easily charge the 31 in one sunny day.
Ram ball 1" mounts on 4 corners of the camper for mounting various accessories.. like portable lights.
External 12vdc Blue Sea port for outside 12volt access. Inside the power cord storage.
Rear wall steps
Corner jacks.. a complete set.

Our mission with our modifications to the FWC was to provide versatility. The fridge can either be in or out. Plus of course I would much rather have an ARB instead of the 3-way that comes as standard. I can dry camp longer using electricity instead of propane. The slide that the table legs fit on can be slid back and forth to change seating position. The legs fit into posts on the slide so that the table can't tip over. The table can combine with the extra other half plus the additional legs to make a larger version for use inside or out. With the table out you have a huge floor space. Something that you don't get with the fixed couch/bed. The bed is adaptable from a double to king without changing anything out. Just slide the bed base to which position you need. The access covers have been redone. The plastic strips that they doors slide on are very fragile.. so there had to be another way. Since I use a jam nut on the tie down.. I never have to keep checking them. So removing a couple of screws when I want to have a look is no big deal and they are now flush. Went two years of rough travel and they never loosened up at all. Speaking of camper mounted tie-downs rings.. all of the elevator bolts are brand new.. just because.

BTW.. this camper has never leaked. I renewed the roof seal as I did not want it to leak. I put a new seal on the rear door and created my own minor leak which has been resolved.

I do have ALL of the pieces and hardware to put the camper back to stock if that is really what you need.

Here is a link to view all of the photos.

http://www.willenosphotography.com/FWC_ContactSheet/index.html

Any questions I would love to answer them!

$10,500 Located in Salem, OR

will@willenosphotography.com

FWC-Hawk_001.jpg

Our mission with our modifications to the FWC was to provide versatility. The fridge can either be or out. Plus of course I would much rather have an ARB instead of the 3-way that comes as standard. I can dry camp longer using electricity instead of propane. The slide that the table legs fit on can be slid back and forth to change seating. The legs fit into posts on the slide so that the table can't tip over. The table can combine with the other half plus the legs to make a larger version for use inside or out. With the table out you have huge floor space. Something that you don't get with the fixed couch/bed. The bed is adaptable from double to king without changing anything out. The access covers have been redone. The plastic strips that they doors slide on are very fragile. Since I use a jam nut on the tie down.. I never have to keep checking them. Went two years of rough travel and they never loosened up at all. Speaking of tie-downs. All of the elevator bolts are brand new.. just in case.

Like I did mention in the FS text. I do have ALL of the pieces and hardware to put the camper back to stock if that is really what you need.

Back
Top Bottom