Eagle shell ordered

I already had Icon coilovers up front and OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. I'm probably not more than 100 lbs. heavier than what I was before. Ron

Any problems/concerns with weight? I've been obsessed with that topic since buying my Taco last Fall. The GVWR is 5600 and with gear, me, and the dog in it, I run at about 6000 lbs. I haven't notice any braking or handling issues with the overage, but technically I AM over.

I'm sure that I'm over too, but handles it fine. Like I said I'm no heavier than I was before I put the Eagle on. I removed over 700 lbs. Have some friends that are full timing with a full Eagle and they're about 1000 lbs. over weight on their Tacoma. Ron

I suppose I need to weigh my Taco/Eagle sometime, but I'm certain I'm over weight. I have an ARB front bumper w/winch and Aluminess rear w/spare tire and deluxe box. In the box I have a Honda 2000i and I carry a 4 gal Rotopax on top of it. Even with all that it handles and stops well. I do have an OME heavy suspension w/extra leaf on the rear as well as the Ride Rite airbags I initially installed before the suspension upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom