SketchUp drawings?

thatsatechnique

Advanced Member
Has anyone already done a rendering in SketchUp? Sure would save me some time if it were already done...

Attachments

• Camper-BigCabinet.jpg
    Camper-BigCabinet.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 224
Kolockum said:
How do you like sketch up? I have been looking for a free 3D program.
I use it and like it. Takes a little time to get the hang of it. A friend who's an architect uses it all the in addition to his other 3D program. My wife if learning it now for landscape design. It's very versatile and free unless you need the professional version.

Kolockum said:
How do you like sketch up? I have been looking for a free 3D program.
Like the others said, it's great - I love it. A good solid program and it's free. Definitely sufficient enough for the average person's needs. A bit tedious, but pretty great for planning/fitting future mods without tearing everything apart.

It would be great to have a FWC sketchup database!

I'm going home tonight to get the measurements off the exterior of my Grandby to help me in designing a custom bed for my truck..

I'm trying to build a good little collection of things that I need to arrange and work into the re-design somehow. It is easier to use sketch up than it is to remove the cabinetry or lug around a 50# fridge!

This one, the fridge is rough but there is good detail in the slide. Dimensions are good, the edges just aren't rounded and no design elements on the fridge itself. Suits the purpose though (figuring out where it fits best).

Attachments

• Fridge_Slide_with_fridge_extended.jpg
    Fridge_Slide_with_fridge_extended.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Fridge_Slide_with_fridge_in.jpg
    Fridge_Slide_with_fridge_in.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom