Found on Craigslist Bellingham, Wa.

BobcatBob

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rvs/3286987918.html

GO TO WEB SITE ABOVE FOR PHOTOS....Text of add below...(this is my first post so I hope it works!!)

Four Wheel Camper! - $6000 (Bellingham)

Date: 2012-09-21, 10:43AM PDT
Reply to this post n3zqh-3286987918@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Fourwheel Grandby camper, excellent shape. Canvas and all windows and storm covers are in perfect condition, all mattresses and couch pads are included and in perfect condition, has table, house battery with isolator switch, a wonderfully warm furnace, all interior and exterior lights work, icebox, roof vent, toilet, full camper jacks, and a full set of turnbuckles to hold it down. Made for 8' bed but I have been using it on my shortbed with no problems whatsoever and is recommended by Fourwheel camper as long as you have a tailgate.
Everything works perfectly and there are no leaks or funny smells. This model does not have the sink or stove in it and came that way from the factory as a way of bypassing the state licensing laws, in effect making it a canopy or camper shell which does not require license plates and tabs. I do have a sink, pump and some plumbing but I have never gotten around to installing them. You're on your own for a stove but iot's a pretty simple thing to get, or just use a camp stove. I have never cooked anything other than coffee in this.
If you have never heard of these, please follow the link at the bottom. They are extremely well made, very well insulated (I have never needed the furnace even when camping in the snow on a mountain!) and extremely lightweight. This whole camper weighs a little under 700 pounds and I really don't even realize it's on the back of my truck and the effect on mileage is negligible.
Also has custom made aluminum roof rack that runs the entire length and is suitable for kayaks, bicycles, etc.
6000.00 or best offer, nothing wrong with it, just changing plans and don't have room for it anymore.
Please put "Go Camping" in your subject line or your email will be deleted.
Sorry about the lack of good picks but here is a link to their website with a lot better ones than I can provide.
http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/

Camper, canopy, Grandby, fourwheel camper, four wheel, pop top, poptop, off road camper

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3286987918

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom